Claims Main Page
Serving the workers' compensation community by processing claims efficiently and effectively.
Workers' Compensation Information
- Workers' Compensation for the Injured Worker
- Employers' Frequently Asked Questions about Workers' Compensation
- Gradual Injury
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Permanent Impairment or Loss of Earning Capacity
- Loss of Job
- Uninsured Employers
- Vocational Rehabilitation ("Voc Rehab")
- Suspension of a Claim
- Exposure to Bodily Fluids
Disclaimer: The Claims Division of the Industrial Commission does not provide legal or accounting advice to the public. Materials and information provided by the Claims Division are for informational purposes only, and should not be used as a substitute for obtaining legal or accounting advice from a qualified attorney or accountant.