Claims - About Loss of Job or Loss of Earning Capacity

Claims Division About Loss of Job

Ruby Tate, Claims Manager
Email: [email protected]
Phoenix: 800 W Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007 - Phone: (602) 542-4661
Tucson: 2675 East Broadway, Tucson AZ 85716 - Phone: (520) 628-5181
FAX (use for either office): (602) 542-3373

Phone List of ICA Divisions

About Loss of Job

There is nothing under Workers’ Compensation Law that protects an injured worker's job. Injured workers who feel that they are being discriminated against may want to contact the EEOC (602-640-5000) or the Office of Americans with Disabilities (602-542-6276) regarding the filing of a claim with these federal agencies.

An employee has a claim against employer for termination of employment if an employer has terminated the employment in retaliation for the employee exercising any rights under the workers' compensation statutes.

See "Employment Protection Act, " A.R.S. § 23-1501. Lawsuits under the Employment Protection Act are not handled by this agency but are handled in civil court.