Legal Main Page
Furthering the strategic goals of the Industrial Commission of Arizona by: (1) skillfully managing the Commission’s legal affairs;
(2) proactively pursuing collection efforts; and (3) promoting business compliance with workers’ compensation coverage laws.
Workers Compensation Compliance
- List of Insurance Carriers Authorized to Write Workers' Compensation
- Workers Compensation Compliance FAQs
- Uninsured Employer Complaint Form
- Employers Workers' Compensation Inquiry Response Form
- Sole Proprietor/Independent Contractor Statement
- Workers' Compensation Coverage Verification
- Employers' Frequently Asked Questions about Workers' Compensation
Disclaimer: The Legal Division of the Industrial Commission does not provide legal or accounting advice to the public. Materials and information provided by the Legal Division are for informational purposes only, and should not be used as a substitute for obtaining legal or accounting advice from a qualified attorney or accountant. You should always consult a qualified attorney regarding any specific legal problem or matter.