Accurately reporting the Industrial Commission of Arizona's financial position, safeguarding the Commission's assets,
maintaining internal controls, and upholding financial integrity.
- ICA Procurement Office
- Vendor Payment Search
- ICA W-9 (PDF)
- Arizona OpenBooks
- FY 2024 ICA Operating & Federal Budget and 5-Year Strategic Plan
- ICA Payment Portal
- FY 2023 Municipal Firefighter Cancer Reimbursement Fund Assessments
- June 30, 2022 - Municipal Firefighter Cancer Reimbursement Fund Financial Report
- CY 2023 Self-Insured & Insurance Carrier Assessment Rates
- Annual and Quarterly Reporting Requirements
- Statutes addressing Workers' Compensation Taxes
- Workers' Compensation Taxes
- Insurance Carriers Authorized to Write Workers' Compensation
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I pay my bill online?
Most bills can be paid online by credit card or by ACH using the ICA Payment Portal.
How do I submit accounts payable invoices electronically?
You may attach your invoice to an email and send it to [email protected].
How do I determine the status of invoices that I have submitted for payment?
You may research the status of payments at Vendor Payment Search . If the search does not provide you with an answer to your payment question, you may either email us at [email protected] or call us at (602) 542-4654.
I never received my payment, what do I do next?
Please email us at [email protected] or call us at (602) 542-4654 with a list of unpaid invoices. When we receive your inquiry we will research the status of your payments. Our goal is to respond to inquiries within 2 business days.
When are the annual workers’ compensation tax and assessment rates set?
In the fall of each year, the Commission will meet to set the rates that will be effective for the following calendar year. The new annual rates will be posted once they have been set by the Commission.
Where can I locate ICA’s audited financial statements?
ICA does not issue separate financial statements. All financial activities of the ICA are included in the State of Arizona’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR). A copy of the State of Arizona’s CAFR may be obtained here.