INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILING A PAYMENT COMPLIANCE COMPLAINT
- The Payment Compliance Complaint Form may be used to file a complaint regarding an employer not paying wages on prescribed paydays; not paying wages at least twice a month; or not providing a pay stub with paid wages.
- Do not use the Payment Compliance Complaint Form for report unpaid wage, minimum wage, earned paid sick time, retaliation, or youth labor violations.
- The Payment Compliance Complaint Form must be filled out as completely as possible, including all required fields. Failure to provide complete information may impact the Labor Department's ability to effectively investigate the complaint.
- To avoid delay in processing a payment compliance complaint, the Payment Compliance Complaint Form must state the legal name of the employer, as indicated on a paystub or tax form. The complainant may submit a paystub, tax form, or other documentation to assist the Labor Department in identifying the correct employer.
- Please attach to the Payment Compliance Complaint Form copies of supporting documents or evidence related to the complaint.
- The Payment Compliance Complaint Form can be submitted by: (1) E-Mail to [email protected]; (2) Fax to (602) 542-8097; or (3) U.S. Mail to Labor Department, P.O. Box 19070. Phoenix, AZ 85005-9070.