Earned paid sick time complaints shall be filed within one (1) year from the date the earned paid sick time was due. Complaint forms must be signed by the claimant and dated; be sure to indicate whether you consent to disclosing your name to your employer.
FILING AN EARNED PAID SICK TIME COMPLAINT
In order to best serve you, please follow these simple steps when filing your claim.
- Answer all questions on the complaint form completely. Incomplete responses may delay or hinder the processing of your claim.
- All complaints must be signed by the claimant and dated before returning to the Department of Labor.
- Please provide one copy of the complaint form to the Department of Labor and retain a copy for your records. The Department is not responsible for the loss or damage of originals.
- Submit, with your complaint form, one copy of any documents that are relevant to your complaint and retain one copy for your records. These items may assist in the investigation process. The Department is not responsible for the loss or damage of originals.
- Mail your completed Earned Paid Sick Time (EPST) form along with all other documents to the address indicated at the top of this instruction sheet, or in the enclosed return envelope.
IMPORTANT: This form must be completed in its entirety. Failure to do so may cause a delay in processing. If you have any questions as to which claim form to file please contact the Labor Department at 602-542-4515.