INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILING A YOUTH LABOR COMPLAINT
- The Youth Labor Complaint Form is be used to file a complaint regarding violations of:
- A.R.S. § 23-231 (Prohibited Employment of Persons Under the Age of 18);
- A.R.S. § 23-232 (Prohibited Employment of Persons Under the Age of 16);
- A.R.S. § 23-333 (Permissible Hours of Labor for Persons Under the Age of 16); and
- A.R.S. § 23-334 (Minimum Age of Newspaper Carriers).
- Do not use the Youth Labor Complaint Form for reporting unpaid wages, minimum wage violations, earned paid sick time violations, retaliation, or payment compliance violations.
- The Youth Labor Complaint Form must be filled out as completely as possible, including all required fields. Failure to provide complete information may impact the Labor Department's ability to effectively investigate the complaint.
- The Youth Labor Complaint Form may be submitted: (1) Electronically by completing the Sign and Submit Form below; (2) by e-mail to [email protected]; (3) by Fax to (602)-542-8097; or (4) by U.S. Mail to Labor Department, P.O. Box 19070, Phoenix, AZ 85005-9070.
- You may submit any supporting documents or evidence related to your Youth Labor Complaint by e-mail, fax, or U.S. Mail (see above). Please do not send originals of documents or evidence to the Labor Department. The Labor Department is not responsible for the loss or damage of originals.