INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILING A PAYMENT COMPLIANCE COMPLAINT
- The Payment Compliance Complaint Form is used to file a complaint regarding an employer for not paying wages on prescribed paydays; not paying wages at least twice a month; or not providing a pay stub with paid wages.
- Do not use the Payment Compliance Complaint Form for reporting unpaid wages, minimum wage violations, earned paid sick time violations, retaliation, or youth labor violations.
- The Payment Compliance Complaint Form must be filled out as completely as possible, including all required fields. Failure to provide complete information may impact the Labor Department's ability to effectively investigate the complaint.
- The Payment Compliance Complaint Form may be submitted: (1) Electronically by completing the Sign and Submit Form below; (2) by e-mail to [email protected]; (3) by Fax to (602)-542-8097; or (4) by U.S. Mail to Labor Department, P.O. Box 19070, Phoenix, AZ 85005-9070.
- You may submit any supporting documents or evidence related to your Payment Compliance Complaint by e-mail, fax, or U.S. Mail (see above). Please do not send originals of documents or evidence to the Labor Department. The Labor Department is not responsible for the loss or damage of originals.